Thursday, April 26, 2012

I don't know much about Prof. Wallman


I don't know much about Prof. Wallman. When I knew him I was reading his review "Homeostasis of eye growth and the question of myopia" and when I saw him he was giving a lecture about "Emmetropization: How does the eye distinguish myopic from hyperopic defocus?" When I had chance to sit beside him he was always asked questions by other students; when I finally nipped in with a question which I thought it's a question he answered me "it doesn't matter"……Then I met him again in ARVO, and he was walking to me when I was standing in front of my poster, I was nervous when he was reading my poster, though his question was answered uncertainly he gave me a certain smile;…….  That's I know about Josh.
Liqin Jiang
26 April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment